In 2016 Justin Bitner founded Light Show Group, a large public events company. In November of 2016, Light Show group owned and operated the Hugs For Brady Holiday Light Show at the Devry University campus in East Brunswick New Jersey. This event was open to the public for 45 days and saw over half a million dollars in ticket sales during that time.
This event was comprised of:
- 3 Story event stage that hosted an animated light show 3 times a night
- 50ft x 20ft custom made and programmed jumbo-tron made out of Christmas lights
- 15 Colossal light structures that attendees could walk through
- Millions of lights decorating trees and structures
- Cook your own S’mores over camp fires
- Large heated vendor tent for shopping
- 2 story color changing igloo with snow machines inside
- Giant functional snow globe
- Custom made Animatronic snow man
- Light maze
- Food Truck food court
In addition to the complete fabrication and manufacturing of all items at the event, Justin handled manufacturing and importing of goods from China, hiring and managing all event employees, advertising and marketing with over 100 schools to promote the event.